The educational webinar series you don’t want to miss!
Navigate in-season and off season complexities with the RA Talks webinars, our live educational series.
We’re to help you and your business stay up-to-date on the latest products, tax office growth opportunities, regulations, and more. Our bank product experts provide valuable insights on the topics that matter most, and our interactive format allows you to ask questions and get answers in real-time.
The RA Talks webinar is your go-to source for reliable and engaging tax education. We provide essential information to your tax office consistently and year-round, so we recommend checking this page often to register for the latest webinars.
We are here to help you and your tax office succeed. Our webinars cover a wide range of topics, including:
- What is the All-In-One solution
- How our Refund Transfer program¹ works
- Taxpayer Advance Loans² and the perks of the product
- Tax office loans³ and helping to setup your office pre-season
- How Fee Assist can help your cash flow during the season
- Debit and credit card payment processing solutions
- How to use our business reporting tools
- Marketing resources that will help you stand out in your community
- How to use prepaid cards to simplify disbursements
- Bank product enrollment
- Tax law changes
- Business tax strategies
- How to offer tax debt resolutions services (new and upcoming!)
- Tax technology and software
Each month, we invite our Refund Advantage experts in bank products and merchant services, as well as partners from established organizations such as Latino Tax Pro, and CPAs to join our interactive webinars. Even our VP of Sales, Jermaine Shearin has been known to make a guest appearance to answer your questions and hear your feedback.
Register below for the upcoming webinars
The RA Talks webinars are hosted on Zoom and you can register at any time. It’s easy, just click on the webinar below and fill in the Zoom form, and you’re all set! We’ll even remind you to attend the ones you signed up for a few days before the event takes place.
Join us on March 22 for the “You’ve Almost Made It!” webinar to get the knowledge you need to succeed!
The BEST part about attending the webinars: with every webinar registration, you could win lunch on us!
- The Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product offered by Pathward®, Member FDIC. The Refund Transfer is not a loan. E-filing of tax return is required to be eligible for the product. Subject to approval. Fees apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by Pathward®, Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, or $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. When calculating the amount of your loan, the amount of your “expected” tax refund may be affected by any refundable tax credits. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29 day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
- Office loan availability dependent on ERO application approval and eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions apply.