1. The Refund Transfer is an optional tax refund-related product offered by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC. The Refund Transfer is not a loan. E-filing of tax return is required to be eligible for the product. Subject to approval. Fees apply. See terms and conditions for details.
2. The Refund Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC (it is not the actual tax refund) at participating locations. Program availability and loan amounts may vary based on state and software provider. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts of $250 (where available), $500, $1,000, 25%, 50%, or 75% of your expected tax refund from $250 – $6,000. Loans in the amounts of $250, $500, and $1,000 have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.00%. Loans in the amounts of 25%, 50% or 75% of your expected tax refund have an APR of 36.0% with a minimum loan of $1,250. For example, $2,500 loan representing 50% of expected refund borrowed over 29-day term, total amount payable in a single payment is $2,571.51 including interest. Availability is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
3. Certain Refund Advance Loans are available at no cost to tax preparers and taxpayers and Pre-Acknowledgement Loans (approved prior to IRS Acknowledgement) have a $75 Marketing Fee.
4. Office loan availability dependent on ERO application approval and eligibility criteria. Terms and conditions apply.
5. All programs reflect 2022 tax season levels. 2023 tax season programs will be released this Fall.